Thursday, November 14, 2013

Gluten Free Flour Mix

Gluten free flour can be super expensive and can also contain sneaky ingredients. About a year ago I started making my own. It's so easy, especially with the help of my thermomix. If you don't have a thermomix don't despair instead of milling your own grains just buy them already in flour form, ready to mix (if your having trouble finding ground chick peas, it's also known as besan flour). 

I use this mix in my pancakes & cakes. I'm yet to try it in bread.




Place in thermomix:
200g chick peas
Mill on speed 9 for 2 mins (this will be extremely noisy, like painful noisy, you may want to wear some earplugs!)

Place into a clean glass jar.

Place in thermomix:
100g brown rice (or buckwheat)
Mill on speed 9 for 1 min.

Add to glass jar, along with
200g potato flour
150g tapioca flour.
Place lid on jar in shake.
See so simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment